The First Year of You - Boxed Baby Journal
or make 4 interest-free payments of $14.99 AUD fortnightly with More info
Record the first step, first word, first tooth, first haircut, first birthday and more with this beautiful gender neutral journal. With generous space for memories, photos and milestones from pre-birth through to one year old this guided journal will become a cherished keepsake of a treasured time. Created for non-gender specific baby, parents and grandparents.
- Beautiful luxury linen box with GOLD embossed title.
- Beautiful luxury linen hard cover, case bound with an GOLD embossed title and spine
- Guided journal with prompts throughout to help you write down the details of each special moment
- 120gsm paper stock internal pages (FSC)
- 96 pages
- Journal measures 230mm x 190mm
- Box measures 210mm x 255mm x 30mm
- Illustrated end papers
- Contents page with page numbers - see below sample
- We recommend photos dots, double sided tape or acid free washi tape for sticking photos
- Designed in Melbourne, Australia
- Write To Me own the copyright of this journal.
Table Of Contents
First Baby Photo | P3
My Parents | P4
My Siblings | P6
My Grandparents | P8
My Aunts & Uncles | P12
The First 9 Months | P14
Baby Shower | P18
The Birth | P20
First Family Photos | P24
My Name | P26
The Year I was Born | P27
Welcome Home | P28
One to Twelve Months | P30-77
My First Birthday | P78
My First Holiday | P82
My First Christmas | P86
My First Haircut | P90
My First Steps | P91
My Teeth | P92
Parent Wishes | P94
A Gift For Me | P96
Brand: Write to Me
Designed in Australia
- This is a ready to ship product, meaning typically is would be shipped within 48 hours (excluding weekends and NSW Public Holidays)
- Standard shipping is $10 - We use either Australia Post or Sendle.
- 30 day full exchange or money back excluding postage costs.
- You are responsible for return postage.
With every order we donate money to helping sick children.
Currently donating to the Children's Cancer Institute
An organisation that exists solely to put an end to childhood cancer. The only independent medical research institute in Australia wholly dedicated to childhood cancer.
"Nearly three children in Australia are still dying from cancer every week. We believe this is three too many" "Our vision is to save the lives of all children with cancer and eliminate their suffering."